Payroll & PAYE returns
Our comprehensive service will take away the administrative burden of maintaining your payroll. We will ensure your business complies with the relevant legislation. We can also help you comply with your workplace pension auto enrolment responsibilities
We tailor our service to meet our clients specific needs, from customised payslips to summaries and analsyses of staff costs.
We deal with the administrative burden of reporting to HMRC on PAYE, National insurance and Statutory payments such as sick pay and maternity pay.
Construction industry scheme
If you are working in the construction industry and are either a contractor or subcontractor, we can help you meet the strict reporting requirements of HMRC.
For contractors we provide the following service:
- Verification of new sub-contractors with HM Revenue & Customs where required
- Completion and submission of the monthly CIS300 returns to HM Revenue & Customs by the 19th of the month, following approval by the contractor
- Production of the sub-contractor payment deduction statements for each pay period.
For subcontractors , if you have tax deducted from your income we will calculate your annual CIS repayment and liaise with HMRC for the refund to be processed. If operating through a limited company, we will also inform HMRC each month of any CIS that has been deducted.
We can provide assistance in complying with the complex VAT regulations.
Our services include:
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
Installation and training on accounts software
We can train you on all aspects of accounting software, be it the implementation of a new system, or maximising the usefulness of your current package. Our experienced staff can advise you in your own working environment, or you can visit us for specific training.
As a member of the Sage accountants club we can give detailed support in helping you with your existing sage package or help you implement sage into your business.